Medical tourism is taking people to places and the best part is that they are benefiting as they get treatment from the best doctors and are open to more treatment options. Most medical visits are now on budget. You choose what you can afford, yet you get the best in the industry. There are countries that are better known for their hospitals and medical treatments. The following is a list of Asian countries that host good hospitals in the world.
1. Malaysia: It is located in Southeast Asia and its capital is Kuala Lumpur. The treatments offered by Malaysian hospitals are anti-aging, bariatric surgery, cardiology, cosmetic or plastic surgery, oncology, dermatology, neurology, orthopedics, etc. Treatments are inexpensive and affordable. They offer great hospitality and the advantages of vacations are extensive, since there are many tourist places, since it is surrounded by places such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. It has some of the best trained surgeons, dentists, and specialists. English is widely spoken in Malaysia. Around 600,000 medical tourists visit Malaysia and the number continues to multiply. Prince Court Medical Center is one of the most recognized and popular hospitals in Malaysia and has also been ranked number 1 in 2013. The Giant KPJ and Sime Darby networks are other hospitals that are famous among hundreds of others.
2. India: It is located in South Asia and its capital is Delhi. It has become famous for the medical industry. It is widely known for cardiac bypass surgery. The other treatments include oncology, vertebroplasty, disc nucleoplasty, laser lithotripsy, and other treatments for the spine, cancer, etc. India is known for its centers and rehabilitation care. Equip various medicinal treatments such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Alopatic, etc. The treatments offered in India are of the best quality, safe and cost effective. It is estimated that around 150,000 medical tourists travel to India. The cities that offer medical treatments are Kerala, Chennai, Vellore, Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore, etc. Famous and widely known hospitals in India include KG Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Tata Memorial Hospital, Fortis Hospital, AyurvedaGram, etc.
3. Japan: It is an island nation located in East Asia and its capital is Tokyo. They have been investing money in the healthcare industry for almost 20 years and have demanded health insurance for each and every citizen of their country. It houses some of the best hospitals in the world and is at the forefront of technology. Although the cost of medical treatment is high, the treatment is worth it as it is high quality and safe. It has created a brand image with its healthcare facilities such as examination, diagnosis, medical treatment, cosmetic care and plastic surgery. It is mainly known for plastic surgery and dental care. Japanese water therapy is a natural way to cure diseases like diabetes, arthritis, cancer, tuberculosis, etc. Some of the best hospitals in Japan are Kameda Medical Center, Matsunami General, University of Tokyo Hospital, Osaka Medical Center, St. Luke’s International. etc.
4. Singapore: It is located in Southeast Asia and is the capital of Asia. Medical tourism in Singapore is growing to become the center and is emerging as the leading place for health travel in Asia. It attracts around 200,000 patients each year to take advantage of medical treatments from services in some of the best hospitals in the country. Treatments in Singapore include laser spine surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, dental medicine, stem cell transplantation, etc. Cancer treatment is Singapore’s main specialty. Singapore’s famous hospitals are Camden Medical Center, Mount Alvernia Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital, Parkway East Hospital, Johns Hopkins International Medical Center, etc.
5. Thailand: It is located in Southeast Asia and its capital is Bangkok. It represents 90% of the medical tourism market in Asia. It is a reputed, reliable, and high-quality destination for health travel. Hospitals in Thailand are well equipped and have the latest technology. The cost of the treatments is affordable and many doctors and doctors are certified and are the best at what they do. Treatments in Thailand include cosmetic surgery, dental surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, heart bypass, hip replacement, breast implant, etc. Bumrungrad International Hospital is among the top 10 hospitals in Asia and is located in Bangkok. Other hospitals located in Thailand are Bangkok Hospital Group, Fort Suranaree Hospital, Samitivej Hospital, Laser Vision Lasik Center of Thailand, etc.