Maintenance of customers is essential for all airlines, as they seek to encourage passengers to remain loyal when booking their next flight. However, with fierce competition within the sector, every airline should work hard to improve the flight experience for their passengers to establish long-term relationships.
From in-flight movies and TV shows to audio books and music, there are many options available to airlines who want to entertain their passengers. Here are 10 benefits to investing companies in a quality in-flight entertainment solution.
1. By providing passengers with a fun flight experience, they are more likely to use your airline in the future. For example, a good in-flight movie can travel long enough to help passengers fully enjoy their travels.
2. As well as reading for you in the future, a happy passenger may also recommend your airline to friends, relatives or partners within their social network.
3. In flipside, passengers can not use or recommend your airline again if their experience is a negative one. Wrong in-flight entertainment can make substantial contributions to low levels of enjoyment.
4. If any passenger is nervous fliers, an interesting and diverse entertainment offering will help them to cope with their concerns and enjoy flying.
5. Where flights are particularly long, passengers can be tired and restless. However, a good flight entertainment package will help focus their attention and make the flight time shorter.
6. It is important to recognize that not all passengers want to be entertained; some will have rest and relaxation during the flight. A great solution is pzizz, a new system designed to help passengers relax and sleep during flight.
7. In-flight entertainment, along with on-screen opportunities, may be the perfect medium for third party advertisers and may help your airline to maximize potential on-board profits.
8. Your plane can also use on-screen opportunities to promote a range of free roles, meals and drinks to help maximize sales.
9. Renting headset to passengers so they enjoy in-flight entertainment can also prove to be a lucrative source of income.
10. Aircraft generates more revenue by providing rentable portable entertainment systems, such as the Sony PSP, which allows passengers to play in-flight games and watch movies and TV shows.
If you need entertainment entertainment solutions, an in-flight movie package or choice of flight games may be the answer.